News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor - new for 2016!

Started by Starboy, December 30, 2015, 09:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starboy

ItsTwentyBelow

Cool!

I like the colors and think the finished product turned out well. I have the Rebor Ceratosaurus and am quite happy with it. I think this guy might be my next! Perhaps I will end up getting the "couple".

Thanks for sharing.

Starboy

Today, Rebor announced "Judy", the companion to the "Punch" dimorphodon they announced yesterday.
https://www.facebook.com/reborstudio/

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

a premonition of what is to come; their newest tease

Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

stargatedalek

Wouldn't it be a huge tease if this weren't actually a Compsognathus, just imagine if it was actually a Longisquama with the "fans" removed >:D

Roselaar

I love this pair! The little lizard is a nice little detail. :)

Arul

Thank you Starboy for making this thread. Good start Rebor !! I want to see the tylo fossil, cant wait...

Viking Spawn

I'm hoping 2016 is very promising for this company!  Punch & Judy will obviously be my first 2916 Rebor purchase!  However, I want to see the other's they've discussed for 2016 too!

King Trident
Allosaurus Species...  (Maximus?)
Brachiosaurus

I know I'm forgetting some................

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Whatever happened to that line of ceratopsid busts they were talking about? Any more news on those? I'm pretty excited about them, if they're ever being released that is  :-\

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

joossa

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on January 01, 2016, 07:13:41 AM
Whatever happened to that line of ceratopsid busts they were talking about? Any more news on those? I'm pretty excited about them, if they're ever being released that is  :-\

Busts have not been confined yet and there hasn't been an update to whatever they have planned for ceratopsians yet.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Quote from: joossa on January 01, 2016, 08:25:31 PM
Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on January 01, 2016, 07:13:41 AM

Busts have not been confined yet and there hasn't been an update to whatever they have planned for ceratopsians yet.

And I sure hope Styracosaurus and Protoceratops make their ceratopsian "to do" list. 

Shonisaurus

I just found surfing the internet there is a video of the pair of dimorphodon Rebor. Paso the following link:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUl9EI_EXAI

PaleoMatt

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 19, 2016, 10:04:01 PM
I just found surfing the internet there is a video of the pair of dimorphodon Rebor. Paso the following link:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUl9EI_EXAI

JC is always quick to the party :)

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

tyrantqueen

Come back when you're a little...MMMM richer.

Megalosaurus

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 20, 2016, 06:26:10 PM
Come back when you're a little...MMMM richer.

Any way, I like this pair. It's likely that I'm getting both.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

suspsy

What's with the reduced brachiopatagium on the male? How is it capable of flying like that?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

MLMjp

Quote from: suspsy on January 21, 2016, 11:35:12 AM
What's with the reduced brachiopatagium on the male? How is it capable of flying like that?

What is the brachiopatagium?

Bucklander

Quote from: MLMjp on January 21, 2016, 12:20:46 PM
Quote from: suspsy on January 21, 2016, 11:35:12 AM

What is the brachiopatagium?

The skin membrane that forms the wing proper. There are three membranes on each side; the propatagium is connected to the pteroid and the shoulder/neck region, the brachiopatagium is connected to the 4th finger and the uropatagium stretches from the legs to the tail.

Rathalosaurus

The patagium looks really awkward. It would look better if it wasn't that small.
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: