News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaiyodo 2016

Started by AcroSauroTaurus, February 13, 2016, 05:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

Autopteryx

What happen whitch kaiyodo 2017? :-\ I hope we get the news soon.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Autopteryx on April 30, 2017, 06:16:47 AM
What happen whitch kaiyodo 2017? :-\ I hope we get the news soon.
All modern animals so far this year (not that I'm complaining by any means!).

In August a Nessie comes out, fictional plesiosaur sure, but it's quite large and articulated.

Halichoeres

I would bet a small amount of money on some kind of expo set this summer. But only a small amount.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.