News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Heyo!

Started by LeapingLaelaps, March 30, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeapingLaelaps

I suppose I should introduce myself before I start posting

I'm Alex! I've always collected toy dinosaurs and animals since I was a kid. I'm very interested in osteology, paleontology, space and all sorts of other things. I mainly collect dinosaur figurines but I love other prehistoric animals too. My favorites are Pterosaurs, Ceratopsians, Spinosaurids, Allosaurids, and Dromaeosaurids but I pretty much collect everything I think looks cool. My username is Rhamphorhynchus because it's actually one of the first dinosaur (I know, they're really flying reptiles ;)) names I learned how to pronounces as a kid, so they're very special to me.

I struggle with Anxiety and Depression so I may not post much or I may disappear for a few months at a time because I've momentarily lost interest and moved on to something else, but I'll always be back! ^-^ It's so nice to have a forum with other toy/figurine/etc collectors, I can't wait to see everyone's collections and share my own eventually. Hopefully soon I'll work on a blog or DeviantArt account where I can start posting photos of my stuff.

CrypticPrism

Welcome, Ramphorynchus!

I deal with depression and anxiety too, so just know you're not alone.
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Jose S.M.

Lanthanotus

Welcome to the forums, Rhamphorynchus. I am curious to see your collection :)

Patrx

Welcome, Alex! I hope you have fun here :)

LeapingLaelaps

Thank you so much everyone! :))

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GasmaskMax

Welcome my flying fibered friend!  :))  :)) !

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.