News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Well, guess I'm finally here

Started by Ravonium, April 14, 2017, 04:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylosaurus

Welcome to the DTF Ravonum, enjoy your stay man 8)

Ravonium

Quote from: ZoPteryx on April 15, 2017, 12:38:39 AM
Welcome, Ravonium!  Like'n the avatar.  :)
Quote from: Tylosaurus Rev.A2 on April 15, 2017, 04:28:13 AM
Welcome to the DTF Ravonum, enjoy your stay man 8)
Quote from: BlueKrono on April 14, 2017, 10:22:23 PM
Anyway, welcome our humble web home Ravonium!

Zopteryx: Thanks for the comment, although this was an avatar I just randomly chose for now. Expect it changed at somepoint in the future.

Everyone else: Thanks guys, although I'm not ultra new right now.

Libraraptor

Ravonium

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 21, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Ravonium!

Thanks again, although I wouldn't say I'm 'new' right now.

Update: I saw another post on someone else's welcome thread you made, and I am aware you are a little bit late to this.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.