You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Miniature Australopithecus

Started by crankydinosaur, December 19, 2015, 11:41:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankydinosaur

A while back I saw these two kits for miniature Australopithecus. One was a male figure and one was female. They were smaller than the Bullyland ones and were unpainted. Not sure what material they where, they are similar to the miniature metal figures but I think they might have been made from plastic or resin. I saw them on Ebay and now I don't remember who they were by I think they were from Japan..

HELP!

DinoLord

I can't think of any small Australopithecus kits so can't help you there, but Kaiyodo Dinotales had an Australopithecus figure in both series 2 and 6 if you're just looking for a small figure of the genus.

crankydinosaur

no... it was smaller around the size of Ral Partha, unpainted and I'm 99% sure it was from Japan. There were two of them one was a male and one was a female.

crankydinosaur

MYSTERY SOLVED!!!!!

The ones I was talking about are by Ruben Minatures. There is a male and female holding a baby.

Halichoeres

Always nice to see an old mystery solved! Congratulations.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.