You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

[Chinasaurs reborn 03] Zhuchengtyrannus by A.Feng

Started by acro-man, June 01, 2017, 02:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

This gateway between Chinese sculptors and this lovable forum is opened in the hope that more Chinese models can be shared and enjoyed worldwide.
And this continuous series is called [Chinasaurs reborn]

Model: Zhuchengtyrannus
Sculptor: A.Feng
Paintjob: Spring Frog
Content: kit, unpainted, no base
Material: Resin
Scale: 1/20
Size: L52cm
Price: $120
Quantity: 10 remaining

First of A.Feng's dinosaur sculptures. Released in May 2017.
"I have always wanted to make a tyrannosaur and I like obscure species, so I chose Zhuchengtyrannus, the true Chinese tyrannosaur in my heart.
Fossils, illustrations by Zhao Chuang, and many research documents that I refered to all helped bring it to life.
Reading through the documents, I got the impression that Zhuchengtyrannus was faster and more adapted to running than T-rex.
That's why I gave it a slim body, but well developed leg muscles.
Hope everyone likes it."

For purchase inquiries, please PM
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

faydga

How do I go about obtaining a copy of this kit? Does the sculptor have an email or website? Thank you.

acro-man

Quote from: faydga on June 01, 2017, 04:40:46 PM
How do I go about obtaining a copy of this kit? Does the sculptor have an email or website? Thank you.

Hi, some facts about Chinese sculptors here.
1. no website, only Taobao stores for a few of them
2. Emails YES, but better communicate in Chinese
3. Always make limited copies
4. Alipay YES, Paypal NO (for majority)
喜欢收集和P图

postsaurischian

Am I not able to see a picture or aren't there any pictures?
I'd like to see the model.

NineSnakes

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 01, 2017, 08:27:31 PM
Am I not able to see a picture or aren't there any pictures?
I'd like to see the model.
Hey man, here they are

I'm a huge fan of dinosaur dioramas :) got some dioramas collections. Willing for more, become one of the best dioramas collectors in the world XD

acro-man

for some reason, all my photobucket links are dead, including those in previous posts.
Thank NineSnakes for bringing them to light.
喜欢收集和P图

danmalcolm

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.