News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Placerias

Started by thelordsgym, March 26, 2012, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SpittersForEver on June 06, 2014, 09:05:15 PM
Quote from: predino on June 06, 2014, 08:22:06 PM
Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on February 25, 2014, 09:54:34 AM
We sell these models in the UK, you can buy them individually (cost 69 pence each).  At this price we tend to get orders from all over the world.  When placing an order, simply specify which of the 24 different models you want and one of our team members will sort this out for you, even email you back to confirm that we have the right model.

You can see the models here: Prehistoric Animal Models

I just ordered some. :)

They are very cheap as well!

Yeah! :D had to reorder after forgetting to buy two. :( but all fixed.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SpittersForEver

Quote from: predino on June 06, 2014, 11:18:21 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on June 06, 2014, 09:05:15 PM
Quote from: predino on June 06, 2014, 08:22:06 PM
Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on February 25, 2014, 09:54:34 AM
We sell these models in the UK, you can buy them individually (cost 69 pence each).  At this price we tend to get orders from all over the world.  When placing an order, simply specify which of the 24 different models you want and one of our team members will sort this out for you, even email you back to confirm that we have the right model.

You can see the models here: Prehistoric Animal Models

I just ordered some.

They are very cheap as well!

Yeah! :D had to reorder after forgetting to buy two. :( but all fixed.

That's good :)

Hynerpeton

I should get my email notification tomorrow. Making sure order is right.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Georassic

I just picked up two of these Nayab Placerias, new in box with the other five nameless figures. I'm keeping one, but open to trading or selling the other. PM me if interested...

Georassic

This is  the same generic dinosaur set just reviewed on the blog, with the much-sought Placerias, as well as an additional generic stegosaur.
Review http://dinotoyblog.com/2017/01/14/dinosaur-boxset-2-toyway/

Asking price: US $13 plus shipping. That's what I paid for it (within a few cents), and I'd rather keep it and have two Placerias than take a loss on it. I'm willing to take individual figures out of the box and ship them separately if you want only Placerias and or one or two figures; it won't change the price but it will save you shipping costs.  I'm open to trading, but I realize there isn't much on my wishlist equal to this in value, maybe a 2017 Safari or CollectA before I get them.
PM if interested...
geo

BlueKrono

Quote from: Georassic on January 15, 2017, 09:07:21 PM

Asking price: US $13 plus shipping. That's what I paid for it (within a few cents), and I'd rather keep it and have two Placerias than take a loss on it. I'm willing to take individual figures out of the box and ship them separately if you want only Placerias and or one or two figures; it won't change the price but it will save you shipping costs.  I'm open to trading, but I realize there isn't much on my wishlist equal to this in value, maybe a 2017 Safari or CollectA before I get them.
PM if interested...
geo

I would be interested in just the Corythosaurus.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Georassic

Quote from: BlueKrono on January 16, 2017, 03:30:25 AM
Quote from: Georassic on January 15, 2017, 09:07:21 PM

PM if interested...
geo

I would be interested in just the Corythosaurus.
I have an extra from the set I opened to get my Placerias. I'd send it your way for not much more than postage... Message me...

Megalosaurus

Hello.
Everything dinosaur doesn't sell the placerias anymore.
This is a expensive way to get it:
https://www.amazon.com/World-Dinosaur-Collection-piece-playset/dp/B005ZVG3IW

Are there any other sources to get it?
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Georassic

Quote from: Megalosaurus on May 24, 2017, 07:11:14 PM
Hello.
Everything dinosaur doesn't sell the placerias anymore.
This is a expensive way to get it:
https://www.amazon.com/World-Dinosaur-Collection-piece-playset/dp/B005ZVG3IW

Are there any other sources to get it?
I have a set with the Placerias, still new in box. Message me if you're interested...

Megalosaurus

Quote from: Georassic on May 25, 2017, 02:25:01 PM
I have a set with the Placerias, still new in box. Message me if you're interested...
Thank you but I was wondering if there's a site where we can purchase the figures separately.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

terrorchicken

yeah I had wanted to get one too, along wth some other figures from ED but just havent had the chance to yet.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.