News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sideshow Carnotaurus (New Version)

Started by joossa, June 02, 2017, 05:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

Does anyone know by any chance where the new version of the Sideshow Carnotaurus (red version) may be in stock at a reasonable price? I know it's not that old and was wanting to purchase it.

Thanks!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

saw one sold on ebay for 200.00  , try the Sideshow Freaks forums, there were a couple for sale there.  FYI it doesnt have the best paint apps. 

Bucklander

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 02, 2017, 06:03:40 AM
FYI it doesnt have the best paint apps. 

I seen similar comments before but, I have to say, I really like the paintjob on my figure. I honestly can't see what the problem is.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Maybe you received a better one, but everyone on the Sideshow forums showed that it had some bad paints apps.

Sideshow pics

Customer pics

joossa

saw one sold on ebay for 200.00  , try the Sideshow Freaks forums, there were a couple for sale there.  FYI it doesnt have the best paint apps.

Awesome. Thanks! I know about the paint job... Just want it as a piece in my new office at work. I'm also very tempted to get the Tyrant T-Trex instead of this one since it's still available at retail.... Decisions. I may go with the Rex instead.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: joossa on June 03, 2017, 04:10:14 AM

Awesome. Thanks! I know about the paint job... Just want it as a piece in my new office at work. I'm also very tempted to get the Tyrant T-Trex instead of this one since it's still available at retail.... Decisions. I may go with the Rex instead.

i think you would be happier with the Rex, it's very impressive.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.