News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Carnotaurus

Started by alexeratops, August 25, 2012, 11:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

I have like 6 pics to post when I have the time to post! It might be a few weeks before i get to post. Sorry. :-\
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

i draw them in math sometimes. :)
I only get time in the mornings to post them, but I will soon.
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

OK, guys, next time I post in this thread is when I post a bunch more pics which might be soon. Sorry. >:( :-[
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

It's alright. I'm actually thankful, you're teaching me patience.
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Himmapaan

Haha, these are lovely. :D

DinoToyForum

Yeah, great work Alexceratops!  8)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

alexeratops

SCALE EXPLOSIAN!!!!!!! ;D
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

Haha! Thank you for the Allosaurus, and you're (and Yutyrannus and Balaur and Jetoar) one of the four of my best friends on the forum! Thank You, again!
By the way, Deinocheirus is on my new Jurassic Park list, and will be unique in every way. It will be cool, and it will be dedicated to you!
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

Oh boy, it has been too long. I was looking through this and seeing how much I've changed, both with my attitude online and my art. I was nine then, that just seems insane to me. I'm nearly 14 now... oh how time flies. And this reminds me, where did TheAllosaur go? We were pretty chummy. He is almost 17 now...
Anyways, I'm back with some art after so so long.

Hope this comes through to the forum.
Ankylosaurus. I used a skeletal to base this but I couldn't find out who made it. Just know the anatomy was heavily referenced.
Any input is greatly appreciated, and sorry it's such a low quality image. Thanks!  :D
like a bantha!

alexeratops

Hey, could one of the Admins rename this to "Alexeratops' Art"? I don't want a new thread because if I don't embrace the past there's no future, right?
Sorry for any inconvienience!
like a bantha!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.