News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Carnotaurus

Started by alexeratops, August 25, 2012, 11:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

]I'm starting a new thread called Alexaertops' drawings. Here is the fist one: Carnotaurus. Sorry if you don't like links. :-\ :( *orthocone*

[attachment msg=16889][/attachment]
like a bantha!

alexeratops

Man, no replies. :'( Anybody? Well, it is a link.    WAAAAHHH!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
like a bantha!

Takama

Dont Cry just yet, It sometimes takes awhile for people to post in these threads.

And i am impressed by that Carno

Himmapaan

It's a lovely drawing. :D I'm sorry I missed your thread before.

If I could refer you to this thread, it might also help you with posting images in future.  :)

mnemosaurus

For some reason I'm not able to open the pdf... and I really would like to see your drawing!

And don't worry if it takes time for people to reply! just keep on posting your drawings  :)

EmperorDinobot

You ought to consider posting these on deviantart or photobucket or flickr. We're all having issues with adobe. Though I've seen your Carno, and it is very pretty. You can only get better as time passes.

Gryphoceratops

I can't see it.  try imageshack or one of the other sites listed. 

alexeratops

I'm back with another picture, a Spinosaurus!  Hope you like it.

[attachment msg=18536][/attachment]
like a bantha!

alexeratops

retry
like a bantha!

alexeratops

I'm still getting the hang of posting using photobucket, just make sure you click the bar at the top and the picture gets cropped and rotated properly.  Thanks
like a bantha!

alexeratops

like a bantha!

ZoPteryx

Nice touch with the leafy border and the spiky crest on the Spino! :)

alexeratops

Thanks, soon I will be posting a DEINOCHEIRUS!!!!!!
like a bantha!

Primeval12

TheAllosaur

I like them, Very much! i will have the Yutyrannus for the 2014 park done after my Smok. It is a cool Tyrannosaur. And the deinocheirus. Coo deinocheirus picture:
http://teratophoneus.deviantart.com/art/Deinocheirus-mirificus-325445526?q=gallery%3Ateratophoneus%2F29210076&qo=13
Part-time genius!

TheAllosaur

Hey, in my gallery there is a preview of the Yutyrannus for my park
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

Here's the deinocheirus I told you about.  Hope you like it.

like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

That is AWESOME!!
How did you do that backround?
Part-time genius!

Himmapaan

How kind of you to dedicate it to us!  :D

alexeratops

Thanks , ''TheAllosaur''. I did the backround with photobucket. :) Thanks for watching my thread. ^-^
like a bantha!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: