News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Plesiosaur sculpture FINISHED!

Started by modelnut, April 05, 2017, 02:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irimali

i think this is the best plesiosaur model i've seen.  it looks like a real, large, marine animal.  i know subtle color patterns and smooth skin can be hard to pull off convincingly, but you definitely nailed it.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Wow! I love the detail put into this sculpture.

Mamasaurus

Wow, this sculpture is absolutely gorgeous!  It looks like a real animal.  Thank you for sharing it with us! :D

Images copyrite to Mamasaurus

Ichnobabe

Looks wonderful! Congratulations on completing it.

Derek.McManus

Top job...great work thanks for sharing with us all! 😀

modelnut

You're welcome!

I'm glad you all are enjoying it.  ;D

- Leelan

Megalosaurus

So this is love materialized.

Great work.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

modelnut

Replaced all of the broken Photobucket images with DeviantArt.

- Leelan

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.