News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaiyodo Araki and Dawn of the Dinosaurs Sale

Started by dinocat, July 16, 2017, 09:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinocat

Hi All,

I have for sale the Kaiyodo 2006 Araki Fukuiraptor and Fukuisaurus, both in original boxes, plus a Dawn of the Dinosaurs Herrerasaurus (Frenguellisaurus). PM me if interested.

Greg

Halichoeres

Damn, I was hoping you might have a Saurosuchus...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

acro-man

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 17, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

You won't have to chance to see a Little Red Riding Hood before it's gone the second it's put online! >:D
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

dinocat

I do, but it's not for sale.

Halichoeres

Quote from: dinocat on July 17, 2017, 04:58:23 PM

I do, but it's not for sale.

Well, if you ever change your mind, I'd be happy to buy it or trade for it. Good luck with your sale of the other figures!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.