News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

THE JURASSIC LEAGUE movie

Started by dragon53, February 26, 2024, 04:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

THE JURASSIC LEAGUE---DC Studios co-head James Gunn and Warner Bros. Animation are developing an untitled animated movie based on the comic book set an alternate reality in prehistoric times in which Superman is a Brachiosaurus, Batman is an Allosaurus, Wonder Woman is a Triceratops and The Joker is a Dilophosaurus. The comic book synopsis says, "You know the story: an infant escapes the destruction of its home planet and is deposited on Earth to be raised by human parents. A goddess from a lost city defends truth. A Tyrannosaurus rex dons the visage of a bat to strike fear into evildoers' hearts. This heroic trinity, alongside a league of other super-powered dinosaurs, join forces to save a prehistoric Earth from the sinister machinations of Darkseid. Wait...what? Okay, maybe you don't know the story. So join us and bear witness to a brand-new-yet older than time-adventure and experience the Justice League as you have never seen them before!"

Halichoeres

A T. rex thinking, "know what will make me scarier? A bat motif!" is genuinely good comedy.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

I'm guessing animated. could be good if it's not cheap animation.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.