News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Does anyone remember me?

Started by therizinosaurus, September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Quote from: SBell on September 24, 2017, 08:44:48 PM
Quote from: alexeratops on September 24, 2017, 03:36:32 PM
Quote from: SBell on September 23, 2017, 03:10:40 PM
Quote from: therizinosaurus on September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
Wow--it's been many years since I last posted here. I was active around 2009/2010--any members left from that era? Off the top of my head I remember Tomhet, Adam, Bokisaurus...and that's about it. Looking forward to getting active again and getting to know all the new members :)
-Charles aka theri

I remember you. And take it as a personal insult that you don't remember me.  ;) I was far more active back in your day...

Tomhet left (nasty business, that) while you were still there.

Could someone PM me the business about Tomhet? I am intrigued.

You'd have to go track it down on the DTF v1; it's there somewhere I think

"Nasty" would be hyperbole. One of the moderators, Tomhet, fell out with me(?) and decided to leave. Regretfully, since I regarded him as a friend, but I genuinely can't even remember now what it was about, it was a decade ago. Feathers, probably, or disagreement over an admin decision. It was his choice and no big deal, really. I know he has an account on this forum under a different name. He didn't do anything wrong and was never banned so he's welcome here. I'm sure I told him so when he left.

Libraraptor

Quote from: therizinosaurus on September 24, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
Quote from: SBell on September 23, 2017, 03:10:40 PM
Quote from: therizinosaurus on September 22, 2017, 12:36:28 AM
Wow--it's been many years since I last posted here. I was active around 2009/2010--any members left from that era? Off the top of my head I remember Tomhet, Adam, Bokisaurus...and that's about it. Looking forward to getting active again and getting to know all the new members :)
-Charles aka theri

I remember you. And take it as a personal insult that you don't remember me.  ;) I was far more active back in your day...

Tomhet left (nasty business, that) while you were still there.

Sbell--of course I remember you! Same with Libraraptor, it's great seeing so many familiar faces still around.

Thanks! I had my highs and lows and was even a Moderator.  But I decided to step down due to work and family.  But I still enjoy being around here very much.  A long stay regarding the circumstances of me becoming a member. At first  I Only wanted to ask if anyone knew where to get the Invicta blue whale.  This was in 2008 :)) :))

Pachyrhinosaurus

Welcome back! I certainly remember you from v1. It's always nice to see older members make a return!
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Georassic

You left before my time, I believe, but obviously you were warmly regarded. Welcome back!!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.