News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello there!

Started by Archosauria, October 12, 2017, 05:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archosauria

Hi!

I'm so excited to be a new member of this forum!

I've always loved dinosaurs (well, really anything prehistoric) and I've been collecting dinosaur models for about seven years now, so I was very happy to find a forum dedicated to dinosaur models/toys and paleontology in general.

I've read many of the reviews on the dinosaur toy blog over the years, but I never knew until recently that there was a forum as well.

I can't wait to engage in some conversations on here!
:))
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Jose S.M.

DinoToyForum

Libraraptor

Hello and welcome to the Forum!

BlueKrono

Welcome Archosauria! We'd love to see what you've accumulated in 7 years!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Uncle Rex

Welcome! We're glad you decided to join us. I'm sure that you will enjoy your time here. We'll look forward to seeing photos of your collection.

Archosauria

"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

Archosauria

Quote from: BlueKrono on October 12, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

I was really looking forward to sharing my collection on here, but with Photobucket being annoying recently with charging a fee, I don't know how to post pictures here :/

-Steve Miller

Patrx

Quote from: Archosauria on October 13, 2017, 11:27:55 AM
Quote from: BlueKrono on October 12, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

I was really looking forward to sharing my collection on here, but with Photobucket being annoying recently with charging a fee, I don't know how to post pictures here :/

Welcome, Archosauria! The first post in this thread covers the basics of posting images (which you may already know,) and suggests a hosting site called Postimage. I use Imgur myself, and so far it's given me no problems. Also, I know that a few users rely on Flickr for hosting. Hopefully that helps; I look forward to seeing your collection  :)

Halichoeres

Welcome, Archosauria! Looking forward to seeing what you'll share.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Bowhead Whale

Hello from French Canada!

Gwangi

Hello, welcome to the site.  8)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.