News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Theropod figures

Started by Irritation, November 19, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If more theropod figures were made, which of these would you like to see?

Papo Allosaurus remake
2 (13.3%)
Schleich Ceratosaurus remake
1 (6.7%)
CollectA Mapusaurus remkae
6 (40%)
Safari Ltd Allosaurus
10 (66.7%)
Papo Saurophaganax
5 (33.3%)
Papo Torvosaurus
5 (33.3%)
CollectA Neovenator remake
3 (20%)
Schleich Eustreptospondylus
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Megalosaurus
4 (26.7%)
Papo Megalosaurus
4 (26.7%)
Schleich Majungosaurus
2 (13.3%)
Safari Ltd Australovenator
5 (33.3%)
CollectA Allosaurus remake
3 (20%)
CollectA Cryolophosaurus remake
2 (13.3%)
Safari Ltd Cryolophosaurus remake
8 (53.3%)
Papo Tyrannotitan
2 (13.3%)
Schleich Afrovenator
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Afrovenator
5 (33.3%)
Papo Giganotosaurus
7 (46.7%)
Papo Carcharodontosaurus
9 (60%)
CollectA Carcharodontsaurus remake
5 (33.3%)
Papo Acrocanthosaurus repose
5 (33.3%)
Schleich Acrocanthosaurus remake
2 (13.3%)
CollectA Acrocanthosaurus remake
3 (20%)
Safari Ltd Tyrannotitan
5 (33.3%)
CollectA Fukuiraptor
2 (13.3%)
CollectA Deltadromeus
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Megaraptor
6 (40%)
Safari Ltd Deltadromeus
4 (26.7%)
Papo Rugops
5 (33.3%)
Papo Deltadromeus
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Metriacanthosaurus
4 (26.7%)
CollectA Majungosaurus
3 (20%)
CollectA Abelisaurus
3 (20%)
Papo Eocarcharia
1 (6.7%)
Papo Mapusaurus
5 (33.3%)
Safari Ltd Eustreptospondylus
4 (26.7%)
Papo Concavenator
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Syndicate Bias

Well I mean, I dont see these polls hitting anyone theyre.just for fun, I don't see an issue with irritation he even said its for fun. He was wrong however to use profanity or suggested it with the hashtags, I think both sides are in the wrong. One takes the posts too serious while the other didn't respond to well to it. I say we just leave it be and move on. These formula are for dinosaurs and our love for them.not arguing over who posted what

Aleenathemystery

How about, let us give him some space and hopefully he'll calm down.

DinoToyForum

Temporary ban for Irritation.

Ravonium

Quote from: SyndicateBias on November 26, 2017, 08:33:46 PM
Well I mean, I dont see these polls hitting anyone theyre.just for fun, I don't see an issue with irritation he even said its for fun. He was wrong however to use profanity or suggested it with the hashtags, I think both sides are in the wrong. One takes the posts too serious while the other didn't respond to well to it. I say we just leave it be and move on. These formula are for dinosaurs and our love for them.not arguing over who posted what

This is probably the most agreeable post anyone has posted in this thread. In the end, Irritation may not have responded well, but Sim and Takama took the polls too seriously. This is far from the first time a person has been banned or pushed off from the forum for over-exuberance, but it is one of the first times I've observed where the target responded with angry posts.

I'll end my series of posts here, as the admin has dealt with Irritation already.

Sim

Quote from: Aleenathemystery on November 26, 2017, 08:23:24 PM
Quote from: Sim on November 26, 2017, 08:20:14 PM
Irritation's last two posts are violations of forum rules 1 and 2.  There is no justification for them, they are just inane and abusive.
Hey everyone, I might be new here, but I know Irritation and, yeah, he does get really upset as you can see and it sounds like he doesn't want to be in this page right now. Remember what happened to respecting rule #4 for Takama and Sim?

Your post makes no sense.  And I wouldn't be surprised if you are the same person as Irritation.

Quote from: Ravonium on November 26, 2017, 08:31:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. I agree that the posts requesting Irritation to stop (especially Takama's post, which wasn't constructive in any way) may have gone too far, but I do think Irritation may have been irrational in his response to those posts. Thanks for informing us that Irritation gets upset easily.

What went too far were Irritation's pointless polls that were being made endlessly, Irritation's abusive posts, and a new member joining just to try to take attention away from Irritation's bad behaviour.  The posts requesting Irritation to stop with these polls are fair, and show how people feel about Irritation's polls.

Aleenathemystery

New message: "Already heard of the ban. Kindle smashed."

DinoToyForum

Temporary ban for Aleenathemystery for drama stirring.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.