News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Theropod figures

Started by Irritation, November 19, 2017, 07:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If more theropod figures were made, which of these would you like to see?

Papo Allosaurus remake
2 (13.3%)
Schleich Ceratosaurus remake
1 (6.7%)
CollectA Mapusaurus remkae
6 (40%)
Safari Ltd Allosaurus
10 (66.7%)
Papo Saurophaganax
5 (33.3%)
Papo Torvosaurus
5 (33.3%)
CollectA Neovenator remake
3 (20%)
Schleich Eustreptospondylus
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Megalosaurus
4 (26.7%)
Papo Megalosaurus
4 (26.7%)
Schleich Majungosaurus
2 (13.3%)
Safari Ltd Australovenator
5 (33.3%)
CollectA Allosaurus remake
3 (20%)
CollectA Cryolophosaurus remake
2 (13.3%)
Safari Ltd Cryolophosaurus remake
8 (53.3%)
Papo Tyrannotitan
2 (13.3%)
Schleich Afrovenator
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Afrovenator
5 (33.3%)
Papo Giganotosaurus
7 (46.7%)
Papo Carcharodontosaurus
9 (60%)
CollectA Carcharodontsaurus remake
5 (33.3%)
Papo Acrocanthosaurus repose
5 (33.3%)
Schleich Acrocanthosaurus remake
2 (13.3%)
CollectA Acrocanthosaurus remake
3 (20%)
Safari Ltd Tyrannotitan
5 (33.3%)
CollectA Fukuiraptor
2 (13.3%)
CollectA Deltadromeus
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Megaraptor
6 (40%)
Safari Ltd Deltadromeus
4 (26.7%)
Papo Rugops
5 (33.3%)
Papo Deltadromeus
1 (6.7%)
Safari Ltd Metriacanthosaurus
4 (26.7%)
CollectA Majungosaurus
3 (20%)
CollectA Abelisaurus
3 (20%)
Papo Eocarcharia
1 (6.7%)
Papo Mapusaurus
5 (33.3%)
Safari Ltd Eustreptospondylus
4 (26.7%)
Papo Concavenator
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Irritation

Have fun voting and this is for fanmade purposes only.

Shonisaurus

Missing concavenator and ichthyovenator are two rare figures in the toy market.  :D

Irritation

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 19, 2017, 09:27:51 PM
Missing concavenator and ichthyovenator are two rare figures in the toy market.  :D
The Ichthyovenator will be in the spinosaurid category, but in the meanwhile, I recently added the concavenator.

Rossano

I just found a Concavenator by Safari in a shop near my town, looks really nice, it's been one my son's presents for his birthday last wednesday. Cool. Would love to see more versions of this interesting animal.

What is your opinion about its' backbone? Sail or single hump?

Irritation

Quote from: Rossano on November 22, 2017, 01:43:27 AM
I just found a Concavenator by Safari in a shop near my town, looks really nice, it's been one my son's presents for his birthday last wednesday. Cool. Would love to see more versions of this interesting animal.

Well it's name means "hump backed hunter from Cuena," so maybe call it a hump, but if you don't want to, you don't have to. Just letting you know that it's what most people would call it.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Rossano on November 22, 2017, 01:43:27 AM

I looked at some photos of the holotype and it seems to me that the caudal and thoracic vertebrae are well-enough preserved that if there were a sail, it would be in evidence. I tend to think it's more of a small hump.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

Make all giganotosaurini and carcharodontosaurids from.papo please, we need more gigas and mapus and tyrannotitan and carchas in the toy market

Joey

Quote from: SyndicateBias on November 26, 2017, 05:22:02 PM
Make all giganotosaurini and carcharodontosaurids from.papo please, we need more gigas and mapus and tyrannotitan and carchas in the toy market
This poll is for fan purposes only, it won't affect what a company like Papo would make.

Syndicate Bias

I know I just wish they would make them. They can't use the same.dino.excuse as I see every company make.several rexes over and over again.

Sim

Please could you stop with these polls.  They are based on your arbitrary choices, as opposed to asking forum members what they'd like and then making a poll based on this.  Additionally, these polls frequently have mistakes.  They also contain pointless choices.  All these things make these polls pointless overall.  There have been so many of these polls now, and it's annoying to keep coming across them.  Rule number six of this forum says excessive pointless posts are not allowed.  I don't mean to be harsh by saying this.

Takama

I agree with Sim.

These polls are getting out of hand, and really. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THEM?

Irritation

Quote from: Takama on November 26, 2017, 07:41:52 PM
I agree with Sim.

ALRIGHT F###  THIS! IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT? HUH? HUH? MOTHERF####RS? I WILL NEVER POST ANYTHING IN THE GENERAL PAGE EVER AGAIN B#####S!

Irritation

Quote from: Sim on November 26, 2017, 07:36:31 PM
Please could you stop with these polls.  They are based on your arbitrary choices, as opposed to asking forum members what they'd like and then making a poll based on this.  Additionally, these polls frequently have mistakes.  They also contain pointless choices.  All these things make these polls pointless overall.  There have been so many of these polls now, and it's annoying to keep coming across them.  Rule number six of this forum says excessive pointless posts are not allowed.  I don't mean to be harsh by saying this.
YOU LIKE THAT S###? YOU LIKE IT WHEN I'M F#####G ON EDGE HERE B####?

Joey

Quote from: Irritation on November 26, 2017, 07:55:26 PM
Quote from: Sim on November 26, 2017, 07:36:31 PM
YOU LIKE THAT S###? YOU LIKE IT WHEN I'M F#####G ON EDGE HERE B####?

Quote from: Irritation on November 26, 2017, 07:44:29 PM
Quote from: Takama on November 26, 2017, 07:41:52 PM
I agree with Sim.

ALRIGHT F###  THIS! IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT? HUH? HUH? MOTHERF####RS? I WILL NEVER POST ANYTHING IN THE GENERAL PAGE EVER AGAIN B#####S!
Those both are violations of forum rule #2
Also please stop with the profanity, there are better ways to deal with anger and not only that, there are also young kids who are part of this forum.

Ravonium

I think the posts are also intentional violations of rule 1.

Quote1. No intentional personal attacks or rudeness.

Quote from: JoeytheDeinocheirus on November 26, 2017, 07:58:35 PM
Also please stop with the profanity, there are better ways to deal with anger and not only that, there are also young kids who are part of this forum.

I agree with this post and nearly posted something similar, but I have a single minor contradiction to make with the end of your post.

There is a significant chance that this user is under the age of 18 him/herself. The allcaps and, to an extent, the way the swearing is used are actually signs that an angry under-18 is the person behind the post.

Sim

Irritation's last two posts are violations of forum rules 1 and 2.  There is no justification for them, they are just abusive.

Aleenathemystery

Quote from: Sim on November 26, 2017, 08:20:14 PM
Irritation's last two posts are violations of forum rules 1 and 2.  There is no justification for them, they are just inane and abusive.
Hey everyone, I might be new here, but I know Irritation and, yeah, he does get really upset as you can see and it sounds like he doesn't want to be in this page right now. Remember what happened to respecting rule #4 for Takama and Sim?

Syndicate Bias

I can't tell if he or she is actually.mad and is really.flipping out or is just trolling hard because of the excess caps

Aleenathemystery

Yup. He's mad. He just emailed me.

Ravonium

[Deleted]

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: