You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Top 10 new (open-access) taxa of 2017

Started by Halichoeres, December 11, 2017, 08:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Over at the Public Library of Science, they're announcing the reader-voted coolest fossil taxa described in open access journals during 2017. It's quite a list! (Four are dinosaurs.)

http://blogs.plos.org/paleocomm/2017/11/27/top-10-open-access-fossil-taxa-of-2017/
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Ravonium

Interesting news. It is good to see that Borealopelta was the highest ranked of the dinosaurs.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.