News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wind-up dino egg? Ball? Capsule??

Started by Johnye17, January 26, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnye17

Hello to everyone. I've been searching for this toy for some time now, about 7 years. And my memory isn't all that great but here goes

About 9-11 years ago my mom bought me at my local Walgreens a dino egg (i remember it as an egg), it had i think 3 mini dinosaurs inside (a T-Rex, a Tricera, and don't remember the 3rd one) surrounded by a forest scene and enclosed in glass (or clear plastic). The egg had a button on the outside (sorta like a Poke Balls middle circle) in which when pressed the egg would open in half and the little dinos would move for a few seconds. To rewind it one would simply close it. The egg itself i remember it as beige. Really i don't remember anything else besides those details and have been trying to find it ever since i lost it.

If anyone has any idea on the toys name or where i can get one id appreciate it.

Halichoeres

I saw something like this on eBay just the other day, but now I can't find it again. I'll keep an eye out, though.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have something similar,  it's a little oval green egg on a keychain, called My pet Dino.  you pressed the button and it opened and a little triceratops moved back and forth. he mechanism being wound by closing it and triggered by opening it.  I also bought one in blue called Turtle World , featured a sea turtle that "swims" by moving it's flippers and head.  I'll try to find them and see who made them if interested.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.