News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is this site reliable?

Started by Archosauria, April 13, 2018, 11:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archosauria

Hey all, just wondering if you'd consider this site reliable, I.e if you'd purchase from them. I found this site one or two years ago and was shocked by the amount of Carnegie models they sold (and for the list price at that!) I was planning on purchasing the rare Safari Deltadromeus from them, but the site seems kinda suspicious.

The sites layout seems like it hasn't been updated in ten years. This made me think it might just be an abandoned website, but last year I emailed them a question and they did write back rather quickly.

So, take a look for yourself. Does it seem trustworthy? Should I place on order with them? Thanks!

http://kioskorner.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=KiosKorner
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

SidB

I last ordered from them several years ago, when I was building up my Carnegie collection. I never had any problems with this vendor.

Digibasherx

Pachyrhinosaurus

I've bought from them on eBay... a while ago. I'm sure most of the stuff on the site is out of stock.

It looks like this is what's left of their eBay store: http://stores.ebay.com/KiosKorner
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Shonisaurus

If they allow to buy with Paypal from my point of view it is reliable. Since when paying with Paypal card or electronic card if you see that the product does not arrive you can claim it from Paypal and your money back.

I understand that this company is not a pirate company. In any case, as I have already mentioned, if it is not like this, you will return the Paypal money.

SBell

I bought the full set of Tennessee salamanders from them several years ago with no issue. They should still be good, but you could always e-mail again with specifics.

Shonisaurus

The said before you send the product gives the relevant orders to send you the product correctly, in detail, (shipping, type of shipment, specifies although it is determined in Paypal your personal and household data).

Tell them all your worries always with education and diplomacy and then wait until the package arrives (in my case, except for errors in the delivery, such as the wrong address, zip code or city) everything has arrived without problems.

And in case it does not reach you if it is a serious seller, your money is returned to me as it happened to me with a member of the DTF known to all whose package was lost in the postal services and replaced it with another one.

Also contact the postal services of your nation in case of doubt and with empathy and education ask if it is your concern, what is the status of the package. Is a friend's advice.

Archosauria

Thanks so much for the feedback/information, everyone!  ;D
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.