News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Joy City Ltd mini dinos

Started by Halichoeres, January 13, 2016, 07:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

wow i wanna nave BOTH of these!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

CarnegieCollector

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 13, 2016, 07:42:07 PM
Libraraptor found these in ALDI not long ago, but as far as I know they haven't been spotted since. If a US online retailer stocked these, how many people would buy them? (I'm asking on behalf of dejankins and I have no stake in this other than that I'd like to be able to buy them.)

Prehistoric life set: Amphicyonid, Sarcosuchus, Indricotherium, phorusrhacid, mammoth, saber-tooth tiger, Dolichorhynchops, Plesiosaurus, Pterodactylus, Odontochelys, and a hominin and glyptodont, not sure which.

Dinosaurs set: Stegosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Argentinosaurus, Compsognathus, Parasaurolophus, Gallimimus, Giganotosaurus, Spinosaurus, Pteranodon.

I'd appreciate any feedback! (And so would Dean!)

I'd buy both of these in a heart beat
Is there an alternate universe in which dinosaurs collect figures of people?

SBell

I am pleased to say that I was able to get my hands on the Amphicyon, Odontochelys and Sarcosuchus!

It took 3 months (!) from Germany, but they finally arrived. In fact, everything mailed to me in January arrived within the last few weeks. My local post office has been less than steller.

But at least I finally have them!

Flaffy

Has anyone discovered where to get these figures?

SBell

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on April 27, 2017, 03:27:41 AM
Has anyone discovered where to get these figures?

Ebay Germany. But the seller that had them for relatively cheap (where I got mine) appears to be completely out now.

There may be other sellers of course.

tanystropheus

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 14, 2016, 09:37:55 PM
:o  That prehistoric man was not part of the set I had bought...

You're not missing much, just pretend that it is a juvenile sasquatch or something  :)

Paleo & Fish Collector

Quote from: terrorchicken on February 10, 2016, 05:51:28 PM
Im kinda hoping Collecta will make a similar prehistoric mammals tube based on their larger mammal figures. The tube could include:
Mammoth
deinotherium
paraceratherium
kelenken
moropus
daedon
smilodon
arsinotherium
andrewsarchus
megacerops

be a shame not to get the amphicycon and turtle though. :(

I know this is old, but you practically saw the future here!

japfeif

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 13, 2016, 07:42:07 PM
Libraraptor found these in ALDI not long ago, but as far as I know they haven't been spotted since. If a US online retailer stocked these, how many people would buy them? (I'm asking on behalf of dejankins and I have no stake in this other than that I'd like to be able to buy them.)

I just scored the Prehistoric Life set in the display box off eBay! Cool!!!!!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.