You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Building and painting dinosaurs on YouTube!

Started by dinosaurdungeon, July 13, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinosaurdungeon

So I've started a new series on my YouTube channel called building and painting dinosaurs and. The first of the series is up on the channel right now. Please check it out and leave me your comments call me and let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see on the channel. I'm also planning on doing a Jurassic world Fallen Kingdom review on the channel in the next week.
https://youtu.be/j1vZMb5x44E

paintingdinos

I'm interested to see how you handle the Para's legs... I didn't trust glue alone for such a heavy model and ended up pinning everything on mine. I'm still paranoid the legs are going to snap if I bump into it  :(

Dinoreplicas

Good start. Liked the skin impression tip.

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: paintingdinos on July 13, 2018, 08:54:12 PM
I'm interested to see how you handle the Para's legs... I didn't trust glue alone for such a heavy model and ended up pinning everything on mine. I'm still paranoid the legs are going to snap if I bump into it  :(
Ya, I thought about that, but I thought the epoxy would be stronger enough. hopefully it is!

dinosaurdungeon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.