News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

4M Dig-A-Dino Kits

Started by Pachyrhinosaurus, October 10, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pachyrhinosaurus

I'm sure we've all been to a museum where they had these in the gift shop, but in case anyone hasn't, 4M makes a line of dinosaur skeletons embedded in a plaster block and the object is for kids to dig them out using the included tools. I was wondering if anyone else here has any and how the skeletons themselves actually are. There really aren't many good dinosaur skeleton toys out there except the NHM sets and the ones from Dinostoreus (which are out of my price range for now). If they're nice they might be worth picking up and digging out.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Dilopho

Quote from: Pachyrhinosaurus on October 10, 2016, 05:40:29 PM
I'm sure we've all been to a museum where they had these in the gift shop, but in case anyone hasn't, 4M makes a line of dinosaur skeletons embedded in a plaster block and the object is for kids to dig them out using the included tools. I was wondering if anyone else here has any and how the skeletons themselves actually are. There really aren't many good dinosaur skeleton toys out there except the NHM sets and the ones from Dinostoreus (which are out of my price range for now). If they're nice they might be worth picking up and digging out.
I don't have any but they look pretty good!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.