News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinotoyblog ratings not working

Started by Bokisaurus, November 02, 2020, 04:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

I have now voted on virtually every figure on both the DTB and ATB. There were a few I skipped just because they were things I didn't feel compelled to vote on. I also want to thank you for overhauling the blogs, it was something that I agree needed doing.

DinoToyForum

Thanks avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi and avatar_Gwangi @Gwangi, I've been enjoying spending some time upgrading the blog. It seems like forever since I had the time and space of mind to do so.

suspsy

Well, the BotM T. rex review now enjoys the distinction of being the first one since the reboot to receive 100 votes! 8)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

Well, like a dog gnawing on a bone, I finally managed to get through re-voting for all of the DTB reviews. Fascinating to see some of the changes in the collective perceptions of many of the figures over time. T-rexes in general and many Papos in particular seem to have taken quite a hit, for instance.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.