News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Does anyone still have the boxes from their Terra figures?

Started by brontosauruschuck, February 28, 2019, 12:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

This is rather immature of me, but my cleaning lady assumed the boxes to my dinosaur toys were trash and threw them out. I'm really pretty upset because I was looking forward to reading the information on the back of the boxes. Does anyone have the boxes for the Terra Pachyrhinosaurus and/or Nanshiungosaurus and if so, could you please snap a picture so I could read about cool dinosaur facts? Please and thanks!  :-*

brontosauruschuck

Halichoeres

Glad to hear it! Was about to try to dig mine out of storage.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.