News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Any Recommendations on good Carcharodontosaurus models.

Started by Beegfood, January 18, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

the only carcharodontosaurus i can think of that can compete with the Trilobite Studio one is Sean Cooper's Resin Kit.

PNSO's Giganotosaurus is definitely something to look forward to if it comes out  ^-^

Beegfood

I really hope, that PNSO returns!
Love all the new models, acro-man posted!

Syndicate Bias

I give up I searched all over the internet from Taobao to EBay to FB to Twitter to DeviantArt. The only models are the mo models carcha and the second mummified version of trilobite studio, the vwusu Carcharodontosaurus  and Big Roar Sculptures Head bust and the Skeleton which was the one that caught my attention but at this point I don't know at this point.

Same with the Giganotosaurus, I have Shane's and Vitae's and Eofauna and Carneige and Safari and anatomics and a small little one from Halico. I can't find the Jorge Blanco one because it's retired and I wasn't signed up for the Cen Dao Yi, caught me at a bad time for 400 dollars up front lol. Now I am eyeing the mo models giganotosaurus but it's 1/40th scale at 200 dollars that's pretty small for the scale but if not that then it's either the mo models Torvosaurus or Carcharodontosaurus or the Skeleton. So 4 options right now I just wish there was more to choose from.

I almost forgot the chinasaur Giganotosaurus that acro-man posted on here but nonetheless I am losing patience with this. I'm about to buy a second Foulkes Giganotosaurus, I'm this close

Shonisaurus

If PNSO continues with the planned production, I hope that one day it will make a good carcharodontosaurus or even the scientifically correct Rebor company. On the other hand perhaps Eofauna can make a carcharodontosaurus, although they have already made a giganotosaurus.

For me it would not be weird a carcharodontosaurus on the part of Eofauna in the background it is still a relatively rare theropod in the toy market and I do not rule it out after performing two prehistoric elephants in a row, it is within the possibility that Eofauna makes a second theropod followed from the same family.

Mackeral

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 12, 2019, 06:44:08 AM
I give up I searched all over the internet from Taobao to EBay to FB to Twitter to DeviantArt. The only models are the mo models carcha and the second mummified version of trilobite studio, the vwusu Carcharodontosaurus  and Big Roar Sculptures Head bust and the Skeleton which was the one that caught my attention but at this point I don't know at this point.

Same with the Giganotosaurus, I have Shane's and Vitae's and Eofauna and Carneige and Safari and anatomics and a small little one from Halico. I can't find the Jorge Blanco one because it's retired and I wasn't signed up for the Cen Dao Yi, caught me at a bad time for 400 dollars up front lol. Now I am eyeing the mo models giganotosaurus but it's 1/40th scale at 200 dollars that's pretty small for the scale but if not that then it's either the mo models Torvosaurus or Carcharodontosaurus or the Skeleton. So 4 options right now I just wish there was more to choose from.

I almost forgot the chinasaur Giganotosaurus that acro-man posted on here but nonetheless I am losing patience with this. I'm about to buy a second Foulkes Giganotosaurus, I'm this close

Syndicate, if you are interested i would be willing to sell you my Cooper Carca for a real friendsprice. It's a little too big for my collection, but a must-have for Carca-Giga fans  ;)
The Blanco Giga is one of the few models i really admire, it was a time ago for sale at Urzeithshop, but i didn't like the paintjob at the the moment for a whooping 300 euros, now i regret that a little.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Mackeral on January 12, 2019, 08:52:52 AM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on January 12, 2019, 06:44:08 AM

Syndicate, if you are interested i would be willing to sell you my Cooper Carca for a real friendsprice. It's a little too big for my collection, but a must-have for Carca-Giga fans  ;)
The Blanco Giga is one of the few models i really admire, it was a time ago for sale at Urzeithshop, but i didn't like the paintjob at the the moment for a whooping 300 euros, now i regret that a little.

Extremely tempting offer my friend, what's the price tag on it? I found a YouTuber who reviewed the Jorge Blanco Giganotosaurus I was hoping to maybe tempt him into selling his.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 12, 2019, 08:39:42 AM
If PNSO continues with the planned production, I hope that one day it will make a good carcharodontosaurus or even the scientifically correct Rebor company. On the other hand perhaps Eofauna can make a carcharodontosaurus, although they have already made a giganotosaurus.

For me it would not be weird a carcharodontosaurus on the part of Eofauna in the background it is still a relatively rare theropod in the toy market and I do not rule it out after performing two prehistoric elephants in a row, it is within the possibility that Eofauna makes a second theropod followed from the same family.

Maybe so, but honestly if I do decide to get the mo models carcha this year then that's it for me. I've been actively replacing dinosaurs in my collection with better ones over the last two years. I have a strong feeling for the Carcharodontosaurus because I had trhe safari one and I have the CollectA one but the issue is that I try to keep my collection mostly realistic in how it looks so resin kits are gonna start becoming more and more common purchases since it seems I'll be waiting decades for high end model/toy companies like rebor to make something outside of jp dinos and papo has begun to be less of an interest as other companies have better products like the w Dragon Allosaurus which is by far the best Allosaurus I've seen from all sides except for the sideshow diorama ones. Although I must admit papo does have alot of gems worth collecting like their Ceratosaurus and theri

That company that made the indominus is making a good carno as well. I might actually get it since I'm not too fond of the recent resin one that came out.

PNSO Spino and Giga on my list. I just hope the Giga lives up to my expectations so far the Shane Foulkes one has been the one that has actually surprised me so far

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.