News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Zopteryx's Collection [Update 9/27/12]

Started by ZoPteryx, March 13, 2012, 11:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoPteryx

I think it has something to do with that glossy resin they've started painting on their figures.  I had the old Papo T-tops (no glossy covering) right next to the Spino for years and it hasn't gotten sticky.  Then again, my CollectA Paraceratherium is sticky too, and it doesn't have any glossy coat! ???

ZoPteryx

Time for a long overdue update.  See if you can spot the new additions! :)

And I suppose this little fellow deserves a spot. ;)

tyrantqueen

That Carnegie Spinosaurus looks hilariously deformed from the front. And it looks like it's sneaking up on the Proceratosaurus to give it a hug...or trying to mate with it :o

And the Proceratosaurus looks terrified XD

ZoPteryx

Yeah, not the most flattering shot of the Spino. ::)

Balaur

I don't have that many figures, even though I love dino toys, and I don't have that much monry since I am only a very young teenager.  :'(

Great collection though!  ;D

Jetoar

Good collection friend  ^-^. I have seen that your carnegie spino has its nose bad. You could use a hairdrier to fix the nose, is a suggestion for I help you  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.