News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

bL00df0x's Diorama

Started by bL00df0x, February 18, 2013, 07:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

It's already been awesome enough.
It's like 3D scan of the scene and scaled down 35 times or so.
A little bit untrue to the movie is that the jaw is opened too wide, like it's ready to bite something instead of roaring.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Killekor

Congratulations for your diorama, B @bL00df0x ! It's a legendary and exceptional work of art!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

bL00df0x

Quote from: Jose S.M. on July 25, 2019, 01:54:49 PM
That's a great diorama. You put so much attention to the details and make perfect representations of the scenes.

Thank you! My goal is to capture the iconic scenes in miniature form :)

bL00df0x

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on July 25, 2019, 06:30:12 PM
I haven't seen this thread before. It looks like right from the movie. Very impressive work you've done here.

Thank you! Glad that you like it!

bL00df0x

Quote from: acro-man on July 26, 2019, 02:07:25 AM
It's already been awesome enough.
It's like 3D scan of the scene and scaled down 35 times or so.
A little bit untrue to the movie is that the jaw is opened too wide, like it's ready to bite something instead of roaring.

Hahaha, yeah, it's fun to create them in miniature scale coz you get to look at the scene from various angles that weren't shown in the movie. For the T-rex, I referred to the frame in the movie and try to match it.

bL00df0x

Quote from: Killekor on July 28, 2019, 03:11:05 PM
Congratulations for your diorama, B @bL00df0x ! It's a legendary and exceptional work of art!

Killekor

Thank you :) There's one coming up which you guys will really like!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Thank you for posting here as well as on facebook, your dioramas, which have always been fantastic, continue to improve further
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Funk

Recent stuff looks really cool, unfortunately I can't see the images in the oldest posts, any chance the images could be rehosted elsewhere than Photobucket?

Halichoeres

So this is the "before" picture, will there be an "after" picture?  ;D
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

bL00df0x

I'm afraid that I can't find the old images. I guess its in my old hard drive some where...

Quote from: Funk on September 13, 2019, 01:15:30 PM
Recent stuff looks really cool, unfortunately I can't see the images in the oldest posts, any chance the images could be rehosted elsewhere than Photobucket?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.