You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

"Jurassic Clash" dinosaur action figures by Lanard

Started by Roselaar, September 19, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinoguy2

Quote from: CityRaptor on November 15, 2018, 08:37:13 PM
Reviving this thread after nearly a year, turns out there is more:

That first one reminds me of the creatures (aka lizards in dinosaur costumes) from the 1960 version of The Lost World!
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Brocc21

I just got the Raptor for a really nice price. This things sweet!
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Loon

Anyone know if the Liopleurodon is coming out under "Primal Clash"?

BrightYellowTriceratops

I finally bought several of these now that they're being cleared out at Wal-Mart (Lanard's products are always a good value for the money but they're an even better value 50% off). The creatures are great and hefty pieces of plastic. I also really like the dino gear but I don't like the figures with them. Too modern military. They need to be paired with figures with a more "Xenozoic Tales" vibe.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.