News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Paleozoic (Ordovician – Permian)

Started by Paleo & Fish Collector, April 15, 2020, 05:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo & Fish Collector

Ordovician

Silurian

Devonian

Carboniferous

Permian

Shonisaurus

@Paleo & Fish Collector Magnificent diorama of the Perdo-Ordovirus I congratulate you it has been impressively good.

Justin_

Are some of those trilobites casts from actual fossils rather than sculpts? They remind me of plaster cast of fossils we had at school.
I like the psychedelic background corals and anemones etc.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Excellent diorama showcasing the 'evolution' (pun intended) of the Palaeozooic. Very nice  :)
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

In my dreams, companies like Schleich, instead of making JP-style playsets or active volcanoes, make dioramas that show sessile organisms (rhodophytes, corals, bryozoans, crinoids). Also in this dream they're making active organisms like fish and arthropods to populate them.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.