News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Enamel Pin Collection

Started by EmmaLVV, July 08, 2020, 10:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaLVV

I love enamel pins almost as much as dinosaurs, so I thought I'd share my collection with you all. Can you spot the one lone dinosaur pin? :))

Btw, it's REALLY hard taking photos of pins. They're so damn shiny.

Stegotyranno420

I see the dragon and the centrosaurus

EmmaLVV

Quote from: Stegotyranno on July 08, 2020, 11:32:54 PM
I see the dragon and the centrosaurus

I guess Ferragus the dragon counts? :)) The Centrosaurus pin is from the Creative Beasts Ceratopsian Kickstarter. Can't wait to receive my juvenile Centrosaurus figure when they're finished! Loved the Raptor line, so I'm totally excited for this range as well.

Sarapaurolophus

Beautiful collection, I love me some enamel pins ^-^ I'm using my collection instead of regular pins to hold my notes on the noteboard. A little undignified but hey, that's what a pin is for, right?

Where is that toad from? It's gorgeous! The Itchy and Scratchy skulls made me chuckle. Very nice mix!

EmmaLVV

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on July 09, 2020, 08:52:14 PM
Beautiful collection, I love me some enamel pins ^-^ I'm using my collection instead of regular pins to hold my notes on the noteboard. A little undignified but hey, that's what a pin is for, right?

Where is that toad from? It's gorgeous! The Itchy and Scratchy skulls made me chuckle. Very nice mix!

The little toad is by James Jean, which I got by supporting his Kickstarter. I also got several prints of his art, which I love! You can find him on Insta, FB, and his own site here: http://www.jamesjean.com/

The Itchy & Scratchy pins were by DEADoriginal off Etsy.  ^-^

Sarapaurolophus

Thank you for introducing me to James Jean. His art is right up my alley! I found another one I am interested in; that little beetle with the diamond butt at the bottom center of the photo. Where did you get that one from? <3

EmmaLVV

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on July 10, 2020, 01:54:03 PM
Thank you for introducing me to James Jean. His art is right up my alley! I found another one I am interested in; that little beetle with the diamond butt at the bottom center of the photo. Where did you get that one from? <3

That's by Caitlin Hackett, it was her very first pin! https://caitlinhackett.carbonmade.com/

Sarapaurolophus

avatar_EmmaLVV @EmmaLVV wonderful art, you've got great taste :))

EmmaLVV

Stegotyranno420

Im not ineterested in pins at all, but still, nice collection.

Halichoeres

Wow, that frog! Is it intended to recall the ones that grow extra limbs when infected with Ribeiroia flatworms?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

EmmaLVV

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 19, 2020, 08:30:13 PM
Wow, that frog! Is it intended to recall the ones that grow extra limbs when infected with Ribeiroia flatworms?

Her art style often has extra limbs, third eyes etc. https://caitlinhackett.carbonmade.com/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.