News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just released a new Demo of a Dino-Doc soundtrack im working on...

Started by Reuben03, November 18, 2020, 05:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Not for any particular documentary,  just making it in the hope I can use it some day...
This is just a demo, I was fiddling around and thought I'd put out a snippet.
Enjoy!
https://taungchildmusic.bandcamp.com/track/demo-1-cretaceous
Any follows or shares are appreciated :)

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

irimali

That's awesome!  I can definitely picture footage of wild dinosaurs when listening to it.

I've got your page on bandcamp bookmarked.  Haven't made a profile on there yet but as soon as I do I'll follow you  :)

Reuben03

Quote from: irimali on November 20, 2020, 03:33:25 AM
That's awesome!  I can definitely picture footage of wild dinosaurs when listening to it.

I've got your page on bandcamp bookmarked.  Haven't made a profile on there yet but as soon as I do I'll follow you  :)
That means the world to me thank you so much! I have only one follow as of now and its myself! I am so very grateful :)

Crackington

Very atmospheric avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , agree that it would make a good soundtrack to a dino film. Well done 👍

Reuben03

Quote from: Crackington on November 20, 2020, 07:33:48 PM
Very atmospheric avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 , agree that it would make a good soundtrack to a dino film. Well done 👍
Thank you very Much  ^-^ that means the world to me haha

Dinoxels

Spectacular work here! Would love hearing something like this in a film. By any chance, could I one day in the far future (i.e. a year from now), possibly commission work from you?
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Reuben03

Quote from: Dinoxels on November 20, 2020, 09:23:38 PM
Spectacular work here! Would love hearing something like this in a film. By any chance, could I one day in the far future (i.e. a year from now), possibly commission work from you?
Absolutely! Thank you  ^-^ just follow me on bandcamp and message me when you need something.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.