You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Action Products I Dig Dinosaurs, Prehistoric and Mammoths

Started by profnik, June 22, 2022, 06:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profnik

:D Yesterday I was browsing on eBay an then I found the action products I dig Mammoths kit 🦣🦴🩻. That's I remember I saw on the box with I dig dinosaurs with t-rex is my favorite 1st one 🦖🥇 that always want it to find I dig dinosaurs is woolly mammoth is my favorite 2nd one 🦣🥈but we don't have it in store. For years I finally found it on eBay so my dad is ordered for my birthday coming up next month. But it's looks geoworld ice age dig woolly mammoth skeleton.

:D Do you remember action products I dig dinosaurs?

SBell

The I Dig Sharks sets were a short lived treasure too. Five different prehistoric sharks (loosely speaking) including Echinochimaera. Sadly disappeared quickly with the rest of the company

profnik

:D I have these 3 same helicoprion at home from I dig prehistoric shark I remember  :-\ But I did not have the Megalodon,Orthacanthus,Echinochimaera & Scapanorhynchus yet.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.