News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosauriana: The Dinosaur Collector’s Reference Guide

Started by UK, March 26, 2013, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

L @Leyster if you like I can email you a sample pdf (what you're buying is a ZIP file with hundreds of pdfs covering various companies' offerings). That and a screenshot of the table of contents.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Leyster

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 28, 2020, 03:31:50 PM
L @Leyster if you like I can email you a sample pdf (what you're buying is a ZIP file with hundreds of pdfs covering various companies' offerings). That and a screenshot of the table of contents.
Sorry for the late answer! That would be awesome, thank you. I should have changed my profile to allow other members to email me: check if it works for you, or I'll PM you my email.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Halichoeres

Quote from: Leyster on September 10, 2020, 09:05:42 AM
Sorry for the late answer! That would be awesome, thank you. I should have changed my profile to allow other members to email me: check if it works for you, or I'll PM you my email.

Done!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Leyster

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 10, 2020, 03:04:37 PM
Quote from: Leyster on September 10, 2020, 09:05:42 AM

Done!
Thank you!
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.