You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I need someone to paint some Shapeways figures for me

Started by Loon, September 28, 2020, 07:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

Hi all, I'm going to buy Wild Past's 3 figures off their Shapeways store. I really don't want to have them just be white plastic, but I can't paint. So, if anyone can help me with this, it'd be very much appreciated. I'm in the US, btw. Also, I will pay in advance if you prefer.

If you're interested, it'd be easier to reach me at the email address on my profile.

paintingdinos

Do you already have an idea in mind for how you'd like them painted up?

I might be available, depending on the specifics of what you'd like done.

Loon

avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos Outside of wanting the Protoceratops to look like a female counterpart to the Wild Past figure, I didn't really have an idea of how they should look. I was going to let whoever was painting them decide that.

paintingdinos

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.