News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Icky Fishy Ichthyosaurs

Started by DinoToyForum, May 09, 2012, 03:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brachiosaurus

Would the Chap Mei ichthyosaurus work well as a stand in Ophtalmosaurus in the 1/40 scale range? I've been using mine for that and was wondering if it was the right size/shape.

tYRantOsAur

Halichoeres

The 2017 CollectA Excalibosaurus hasn't made an appearance, so here it is:

And with some other ichthyosaur stars (Schleich Shonisaurus and CollectA Temnodontosaurus:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

The first Shastasaurus toy is pretty mediocre.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Shonisaurus

I have the PNSO ophthalmosaurus and I can say that it is a superb figure, not only in terms of size but also in the beauty of the details.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 10, 2019, 01:36:27 PM

That is meant to be Shastasaurus?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Halichoeres

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 12, 2019, 10:22:42 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on March 10, 2019, 01:36:27 PM

That is meant to be Shastasaurus?

Yeah, awful, isn't it? It looks more like a mosasaur than their mosasaur does.

Shonisaurus

Honestly, that marine reptile is not a great thing, but I would sincerely like to see it in person in order to complete my collection. Although unfortunately I now do war economy, so I can wait for that figure indefinitely.

Halichoeres

Reuben03

The Walking with Dinosaurs Ophthalmosaurus plush. I don't know the age or Manufacturer

apologies for the state of the image, it's the full image I don't know why it loads like that.

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Reuben03

BBC Andy's dinosaur adventures magazine Ophthalmosaurus. cute and stylised. shame about the paint job. could do with a repaint. hope that this mould gets reused by Chinese manufacturers and comes in different colours one day

Reuben03

Okay, heres what i'm currently working on.

(green means I own it)

this is only the first half, however it shows it off well enough.

(apologies for the quality, I cant seem to fix that.)
i'm assembling all known renditions of the panini Ichthyosaur, so I can own them all... 3/13. 10 to go!

Reuben03

Quote(apologies for the quality, I cant seem to fix that.)
i'm assembling all known renditions of the panini Ichthyosaur, so I can own them all... 3/13. 10 to go!

clicking the image should help you view it better I think

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.