News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Ereğli's little museum

Started by Wallnut, December 17, 2020, 10:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallnut

I live in Turkey and the most discovered prehistoric animal in Turkey is Mammothus Primiegus so I live in Niğde  I go Ereğli so often because my grandpa is sick  (my grandma died sadly) so we go there so often and I always visit the museum I see 2 mammoth tusk and a vertebra and  culturall belongings like gate and rugs,arrows and bunch of stuff.Theres no dino discovered in Turkey but finding a trilobite is easy but I never found it but if I wanna see a museum with dinosaur bone I wanna go to a museum with a argentinosaurus skeleton imitation.

Libraraptor

Thank you for sharing! Do you have any pictures?

Wallnut

Quote from: Libraraptor on December 17, 2020, 11:08:33 AM

No you can't take photos in the museum.

gursar

Hi Triton,
l am glad to see another dino-collector from Turkey like me after all those years.  :D

Libraraptor

Quote from: Triton TR on December 17, 2020, 11:51:27 AM
Quote from: Libraraptor on December 17, 2020, 11:08:33 AM

No you can't take photos in the museum.

Ah, I see. Thanks for sharing nevertheless! I actually found some pictures on the Internet. An interesting litte place indeed!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.