News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Best Carnotaurus figure on the market ?

Started by SenSx, March 30, 2023, 10:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skorpio V.

If I could own any Carnotaurus figure it would have to be Forest Rogers' Carnegie release. It's still in a whole other league to the others, mainly because of the paint. I think it has been matched in sculpt by CollectA and PNSO since it is proportionally lanky in the legs and slim in the torso and tail. On that note, those two also have flaws that I feel are a little bit more difficult to overlook, CollectA's pose kinda looking 2-dimensional and having okay paint and PNSO's having the disproportionate scale detail.

For Jurassic World, I feel like the original Mattel Action Attack one is underrated!
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Eatmycar

I love Mattel stuff but I'd say skip their carnotaurus for now. The original one in 2018 was the one with the best priorities and isn't as common as it was... but, the Hammond collection keeps growing. I would mostly avoid any film dinosaurs for fear of Mattel doing an articulated version.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.