News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What should Safari make polls

Started by Sim, December 04, 2020, 09:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim

I've sent Safari links to the polls.  We'll see what happens!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Sim on January 06, 2021, 05:52:27 PM
Wait are these for next year or in general?

Sim

They are for whenever Safari next needs to decide on what prehistoric figures to make.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: Sim on January 06, 2021, 05:52:27 PM
thank you for doing this, I hope some of our most desired species make the cut in the next few years.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

SidB

Here's what I'd like Safari to make: Mesozoic trees and shrubs. We desperately need some flora and it's been a really long time (2011?) since Safari made their three very fine figures of plants. There are sooooo many dinos on the market, but so little in the way of plant material.

Faelrin

Yeah some new plants from them would be great. I wouldn't be picky either with how few options there are currently (since Safari's older ones are all retired now, that basically leaves CollectA and the Beasts of the Mesozoic sets as the only options currently, maybe Schleich's as well if still available).
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

SidB

Quote from: Faelrin on March 06, 2021, 08:27:41 PM
Yeah some new plants from them would be great. I wouldn't be picky either with how few options there are currently (since Safari's older ones are all retired now, that basically leaves CollectA and the Beasts of the Mesozoic sets as the only options currently, maybe Schleich's as well if still available).
The prices for the Schleich trees, all retired, on EBay, are shocking, for example the Adansonia and the Beech, but I'd take anything new, as my Cenozoic collection can potentially use recent trees. I'm suffering from palm tree fatigue.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.