News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Everything Dinosaur all is well

Started by andrewsaurus rex, February 26, 2021, 04:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrewsaurus rex

My concerns have been alleviated  Long overdue package arrived today.  Thanks to all.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Havent heard anything.  Facebook is still active :https://www.facebook.com/EverythingDinosaur

might be an issue with just getting stock to their warehouse.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

There are huge delays of stuff coming in that's all, thanks to the weather, covid 19, Brexit and Chinese new year.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Crackington

Their website is still up too. Send Mike an email to check your order?

If they are ok, it might be good idea to change this thread title? A casual observer might think they have closed.

ceratopsian

There are massive problems with getting container shipments around the world at present owing to the pandemic.  This causes delays in getting shops restocked.  It's no longer quick and "easy" to get a container delivery from China.  I imagine that just as in previous years, ED will be restocking with older Safari and CollectA models at the same time that the new releases arrive.  It's not been unusual in the past for quite a few CollectA models to go out of stock before the new releases arrive.  I've had an email from ED in the last couple of days about the Eofauna models (and delays).

The pandemic has also caused problems with postal services getting deliveries (not just ED's deliveries) to customers. We've heard plenty on the forum about delayed parcels, sometimes severely delayed parcels, from all sorts of sellers over the last year.  Everything I've bought from ED recently has arrived on time as normal.    If you are worried about missing parcels, the sensible thing to do is contact Everything Dinosaur directly rather than start rumours here!

andrewsaurus rex

thanks for the replies, everyone.

my last 4 orders from ED arrived in 11 days, 14 days,  12 days and 9 days (the most recent order arriving a couple of weeks ago and all orders have been during the pandemic).

The late order of most concern is now at 28 days and counting.  So between that and seeing so many items out of stock at ED, I was starting to imagine the worst.  I've been involved in toy collecting for many years now and have seen this type of thing happen before, where a tried and true retailer suddenly goes south to everyone's surprise.

And I hardly think i'm starting rumours......the thread is clearly a question and an expression of concern, not an accusation of any kind.  Asking questions is one of the functions of online forums.

I have not yet contacted ED about the late order because I don't want them to think i'm a scammer, just trying to get free stuff.  I've  had a good relationship with them for the past year and I do not wish to hurt it.   But if it doesn't show soon I will contact them, not that there is much I think they can do as it was sent untracked, like all the other orders I've placed there.

thanks again for the replies.

andrewsaurus rex

Wouldn't you just know it.  The day after I start this thread, in fact 14 hours later, the long overdue package from ED shows up.  Unbelievable.....

Anyway, boy am I glad my concerns were misplaced.  I have had nothing but great service from them since I first started purchasing last April.  And their online reviews are nothing short of spectacular......in fact I've never seen a business with better ratings.

My apologies to anyone who construed my posts as an attack on ED.  That was definitely not my intent.

Crackington

Glad to hear it A @andrewsaurus and well done on changing the thread title 👍

ceratopsian

A @andrewsaurus - really glad your box turned up.

Quote from: Crackington on February 26, 2021, 07:24:26 PM
Glad to hear it A @andrewsaurus and well done on changing the thread title 👍

Newt

I had a very expensive (by my standards) antique book lost in the postal ether for months last year, so I feel your pain. Glad to hear your package finally got to you!

Everything_Dinosaur

It was Mark Twain who is believed to have said "rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated".  I can assure everyone that Everything Dinosaur is very much alive and kicking.  We might know a lot about extinct animals but we are far from becoming extinct ourselves.  Glad to hear that Andrewsaurus received the parcel.  I would also like to thank all those who have contributed to this thread, deliveries are delayed for a number of reasons (global pandemic, more rigorous customs, COVID-19 working conditions, Chinese New Year etc), however our thousands of customers all over the world continue to receive 5-star award-winning service (recently awarded Feefo Platinum Trusted Service accolade) - as the hundreds of customer reviews are a testament to.

I would have replied earlier but I was at our new premises, we are building brand new offices and packing rooms expanding into a bigger warehouse to accommodate the range of new models that we are bringing into stock.

If anyone has any queries you are welcome to contact us direct [email protected] in the meantime, it is back to unpacking and checking over the new for 2021 Safari Mythical Realms armoured Triceratops and the Wild Safari Prehistoric World Baryonyx that arrived at our new warehouse about 3 hours ago.

Newt

Everything_Dinosaur

Thank you and best of all, we have new insurance which permits our customers to come and visit us.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

sauroid

that's a relief. glad to hear youre ok.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ceratopsian

I wish I lived closer to you avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur!  It would be good to meet you both in person after our years of correspondence (once we are safely allowed to do so of course).

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on February 26, 2021, 10:14:51 PM
Thank you and best of all, we have new insurance which permits our customers to come and visit us.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.