News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Chasmosaurus repaint

Started by Chasmosaurus, March 06, 2021, 03:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasmosaurus

Hello

Although I am a novice, I would like to introduce you to my first two figurines painted by me.
I hope you will like them.

Zuniceratops from kayakasaurus

Maisaura from safari ltd

Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

Halichoeres

It's a good start! They definitely turned out better than my recent first attempt.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Loon

Great work! I absolutely love the colors and patterns on the Maiasaura.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Very nice work, interesting patterns
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Chasmosaurus

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on March 11, 2021, 06:31:15 PM
Very nice work, interesting patterns
thank you i've find the Zuniceratops on prehistoric wildlife
Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

Chasmosaurus

I've restrat the zuniceratops.
I'm not entirely satisfy of my work. But i will improve my skill with time I hope.
20210612_144143 by
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2m59h9J]
20210612_144149 by
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2m5aKfM]
20210612_144200 by
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2m59h2p]
20210612_144136 by

Chasmosaurus

I've also repaint the carbegie maïasaura like a giraph
20210612_144225 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr
20210612_144225 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr
20210612_144309 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr

SidB

Really like that Miragaia - very bold.

Chasmosaurus

And the last one for the day the battat edmontonia.
20210612_144010 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr
20210612_144024 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr
20210612_144029 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr
20210612_144038 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr
20210612_144056 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr
20210612_144103 by Chasmosaurus, sur Flickr

SidB

Thanks for showcasing these, a nice treat for Saturday morning.

ceratopsian

I like the giraffe patterning.  Works well.

Chasmosaurus

Here is my new repaint.
I I used the bokisaurus repaint as a model.
20210704_082332 by Chasmosaurus  R, sur Flickr
20210704_082341 by Chasmosaurus  R, sur Flickr
20210704_082359 by Chasmosaurus  R, sur Flickr
20210704_082413 by Chasmosaurus  R, sur Flickr
20210704_082431 by Chasmosaurus  R, sur Flickr
20210704_082420 by Chasmosaurus  R, sur Flickr

BlueKrono

Very cool! I did a repaint of that figure myself a couple years ago.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Shonisaurus

That inostrancevia has been very good for you. Those exotic colors are great. My congratulations on your repainting.

Bokisaurus

C @Chasmosaur nice repaint 😃 and glad to have inspired you on that one! For some reason that paint scheme fits the figure very well.

Libraraptor

That repaint is definitely an improvement towards the boring original.

Halichoeres

Nicely done. Very striking.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's a lovely choice of colour
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.