You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sega mini Dinosaur King arcade prize individually display boxed mini figures x4

Started by brettnj, July 23, 2021, 04:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

I got a small lot of these from my source in Japan and am offering the sets of 4 for $20 each plus First Class shipping (I'm in/shipping from the US.). They are new and the boxes are barely more than 1" cubes.

Can someone on my mailing list please upload the photo (or anyone else PM me for the photo and do so)? I keep saying some day I'll figure out how to do it but I post re: photos so rarely I forget and never do...

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

Dusty Wren

Quote from: brettnj on July 23, 2021, 04:14:20 PM
Can someone on my mailing list please upload the photo (or anyone else PM me for the photo and do so)?

avatar_brettnj @brettnj, here you go:

Check out my customs thread!

brettnj

Thank you, Allison.

And let's make this easier and make the $20 cover First Class shipping within the US.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Let's drop this again, as I took a risk buying something with which I was not familiar to resell and there isn't much interest at this price, to $16 including First Class shipping within the US for the set of 4.

Thanks.
Brett

brettnj

Or, if someone might have use for the lot, I have 8 complete sets which I'd sell for $50.

Thanks.

brettnj

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.