You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Are the JW Suchomimus feet supposed to turn all the way?

Started by HornedFace, August 17, 2021, 10:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornedFace

I rotated my Jurassic World Suchomimus's feet 360 degrees and heard a disturbing crack sound, is this normal or did I break it?

Reuben03

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

MLMjp

The feet are supposed to rotate a bit but I dont think you should have rotated all the way...

It is possible you broke something, but if the feet are still in its place, dont rotate them again and it should be fine.

Stegotyranno420

Reuben03

Dinoxels

Quote from: HornedFace on August 17, 2021, 10:10:49 PM
I rotated my Jurassic World Suchomimus's feet 360 degrees and heard a disturbing crack sound, is this normal or did I break it?
This smells of a troll, what do you mean you "rotated" the Suchomimus?
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

MLMjp

Quote from: Dinoxels on August 19, 2021, 10:20:11 AM
The feet, this person rotated THE FEET of the Suchomimus. This person is not trolling. The feet of that Suchomimus figure can rotate a bit.

Dinoxels

Quote from: MLMjp on August 19, 2021, 11:50:31 AM
Quote from: Dinoxels on August 19, 2021, 10:20:11 AM
The feet, this person rotated THE FEET of the Suchomimus. This person is not trolling. The feet of that Suchomimus figure can rotate a bit.
I thought he was talking about JWE, whoops! Sorry about that.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Libraraptor

Hey, avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 and avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 , calm down,  this is not a kindergarten.  C:-)   ;)

Reuben03

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 19, 2021, 04:41:45 PM
Hey, avatar_Reuben03 @Reuben03 and avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno420 , calm down,  this is not a kindergarten.  C:-)   ;)
avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor Sorry, I had no intention of being negative , I was just curious .
Sorry again, but I'm confused about what you mean by this is not a kindergarten. Could you please explain?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.