News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Theriz's stash of all things prehistoric.

Started by Theriz, December 09, 2021, 01:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theriz

This lil' forum is for me to show all of you my collection!

Theriz

I just recently got a new haul of figures consisting of The Papo Brown Running T-rex, the Safari LTD 2019 Stegosaurus, the Safari LTD feathered Velociraptor, and a knockoff of the carnegie Miragaia. Photos of them will be posted here: https://www.deviantart.com/thenoobyanimator

Halichoeres

Nice photos! I think you'll probably get more people looking at them if you embed them, however. It's a little bit fiddly if you've never done it before, but you'll soon get the hang of it. I think DeviantArt furnishes image URLs (an address that ends in .jpg or perhaps .webp) that will let you include the images directly in your posts here and on other forums. Here's a guide to photo embedding: https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=173.0
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.