News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CheeseHouse's NEW Pics/Collection

Started by CheeseHouse, November 07, 2021, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CheeseHouse

I didn't wanna necro a three year (Yeah I've been gone a long time) thread so I'm making a new one.  :))

Okay, so for starters since I had some of these older, outdated dinofigs, I thought I might as well  make pics to resemble Valley of Gwangi/Land of the Lost era films:

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Lanthanotus

Not a big fan of these Schleich figures to be honest, but I like how you shot them, gives them so special character. Especially the T. rex reminds me of a Neave Parker paleoart ;)

CheeseHouse

Quote from: Lanthanotus on November 07, 2021, 09:39:41 PM
Not a big fan of these Schleich figures to be honest, but I like how you shot them, gives them so special character. Especially the T. rex reminds me of a Neave Parker paleoart ;)

I know they aren't particularly accurate. My grandparent's got me these guys.... shoot it must have been like a decade ago now. So they have sentimental value to me. Thankfully we got a Rural King in town now and they sell Safari dinos (the only place that sells them around here). So I've gotten some more scientifically accurate dinos. I also recently got my first BOTM:

need4swede

- Swede

Libraraptor

I like the way you stage these strange Schleich figures !

Halichoeres

The retro figures fit the retro presentation, for sure.

That Pyroraptor is a looker, isn't it?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.