You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Collecta Safari Papo Eofauna Nanmu lots Updated 2/4/22

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, January 28, 2022, 03:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Payment via payapl/ Friends and Family ( to avoid fees ) only.  I will break down into smaller lots, lot must total 50.00 at the minimum.

Lot 1

Lot 2

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Blade-of-the-Moon

Shonisaurus

By the way, what brand does the crocodile belong to? I still have it in my collection but it doesn't sound familiar at first glance.

WebDragon

Afraid I'm missing the photos, did the lot sell and the photos were removed? Thanks.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 28, 2022, 01:20:03 PM
By the way, what brand does the crocodile belong to? I still have it in my collection but it doesn't sound familiar at first glance.

Papo Kaprosuchus bud.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: WebDragon on January 28, 2022, 08:31:43 PM
Afraid I'm missing the photos, did the lot sell and the photos were removed? Thanks.

No, but they are hosted on facebook so maybe that's why?  If you like message me and I'll shoot you the pics.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Updated with a 2nd lot. Lots of heavy hitters here. All are in new/good condition, biggest issue might be dust. Couple of the CollectAs have wonky bases but that seems to be a standard with them.

need4swede

Some great figures in both lots!

Are you selling each lot as a whole, or we just pick out which figures we want from each lot and as long as it amounts to > $50, it's fine?
Sorry, a bit lost on the pricing! Thanks
- Swede

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: need4swede on February 24, 2022, 06:59:00 PM

Are you selling each lot as a whole, or we just pick out which figures we want from each lot and as long as it amounts to > $50, it's fine?

Sorry, yeah I've sold some since, so as long as it's at least 50.00 in value you can get anything there.  I don't drive and where I'm out in the county I have to get a ride, pay for gas, sometimes buy lunch to get to town. 

need4swede

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 24, 2022, 11:43:55 PM

Sorry, yeah I've sold some since, so as long as it's at least 50.00 in value you can get anything there.  I don't drive and where I'm out in the county I have to get a ride, pay for gas, sometimes buy lunch to get to town.

Understandable - thanks for clearing that up!

Is that a Nanmu Baryonyx in lot 2?
And what kind of Pterosaur is on the very bottom left corner of lot 2?

Thanks!
- Swede

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: need4swede on February 25, 2022, 12:36:59 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on February 24, 2022, 11:43:55 PM

Understandable - thanks for clearing that up!

Is that a Nanmu Baryonyx in lot 2?
And what kind of Pterosaur is on the very bottom left corner of lot 2?

Thanks!

Yep it's a Nanmu Bary.   It's by Schleich, it's the older version of their Quetzalcoatlus.

need4swede

- Swede

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.