News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a Terror Bird...

Started by WaltP, November 19, 2012, 09:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltP

Does anyone have a terror bird they are willing to part with? Or know where I could find one? Ideally looking for something similar to these:
phorusrhacos
Demi Bird (might be the best one)
or this thing

They can't be more than 2 inches high -- 1 inch would be ideal.

Thanks.

Jetoar

Quote from: WaltP on November 19, 2012, 09:40:48 AM
Does anyone have a terror bird they are willing to part with? Or know where I could find one? Ideally looking for something similar to these:
phorusrhacos
Demi Bird (might be the best one)
or this thing

They can't be more than 2 inches high -- 1 inch would be ideal.

Thanks.

I have the last of them but I only have one sorry and he is of my collection ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

shadowarceus

SBell

Quote from: shadowarceus on November 19, 2012, 10:04:50 AM
Collecta Kelenken??

He said no higher than 2"--that CollectA one is the biggest one out there!

And Hey! That's MY Ral Partha Phorusrhacos figure you have pictured as 'that thing'. Literally.  It's my photograph. You should be able to find it on ebay, now that you know what it is.

shadowarceus

Kaiyodo Dinatales 6 Titanis should do it... ;D It's about 2"

thelordsgym

You can find the last pictured one here sir, along with many other extinct mammals:
http://ironwindmetals.com/store/index.php?cPath=271_316

Jetoar

Quote from: thelordsgym on November 23, 2012, 10:42:50 AM
You can find the last pictured one here sir, along with many other extinct mammals:

I dont  know this page. Thanks for share friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

thelordsgym

Quote from: Jetoar on November 23, 2012, 11:21:49 AM
Quote from: thelordsgym on November 23, 2012, 10:42:50 AM

I dont  know this page. Thanks for share friend  ^-^.
My pleasure!

WaltP

Jetoar

thelordsgym

Quote from: WaltP on November 24, 2012, 05:47:08 AM
Looks great!!!! Thanks!
No problem......here are some other terror birds, and two different poses:
http://www.splinteredlightminis.com/terrorbirds.html

Enjoy!

WaltP

Thanks again thelordsgym.  Iron Winds has the molds for the Ral Partha figure.  They made 3 for me...

I highly recommend them!

Ammonites

Found this set with a Terrorbird in it.  Not sure if its something you'd want but couldn't hurt to show it to you.

EmperorDinobot

I have Kaiyodo Titanis. Make me an offer.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.