News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

jwmo's Carnegie Sale Thread (Part I?)

Started by morrijos, March 14, 2022, 04:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

morrijos

Hi all:

It's been a while... I'm back from (another) long hiatus. My many, many other hobbies are nagging me for more funding. So I'm beginning the long process of selling off my Carnegie pieces. I've enjoyed them for many years. I'd be happy to know that they've found homes with appreciative forum members.

Members have left positive feedback for me in the feedback thread. You'll have to dig back to find it, though :)

Note. Prices do not include shipping. I'm willing to ship internationally, but you must be willing to pay the high premiums for shipping. I'll knock 10% off each piece if you buy more than one. Or I'll knock 20% off each piece if you buy more than two!

Finally, I'm also putting out feelers to see if anybody would be interested in buying my Carnegie dinosaur mountain. Yes, the one you're thinking of... I had to special order it through a museum gift shop. It's in so-so condition. I'll let you have it for $100OBO, but be prepared to pay for shipping; it'll probably be another $100 (w/in the states).

• 1988 Carnegie Allosaurus. A rare brown-washed piece. In much better condition than most brown-washed pieces I've seen. Some lite paint rubs. In -displayed- condition. $40USD OBO.
  • 1988 Carnegie Apatosaurs. Another brown-washed piece. Small-ish paint rubs throughout. In -lightly played-with- condition. $30USD OBO.
  • 2013 Carnegie Concavenator. A rarity these days... In -displayed- condition. $40USD OBO.
  • 2010 Carnegie Cryolophosaurus. In -displayed- condition. $30USD OBO.
  • 1988 Carnegie Diplodocus. Somewhat of an oddball as he's much lighter colored than most I've seen. Also doesn't show the date (e.g. 1988) on his underside. But in nice, -displayed- condition. $30USD OBO.
  • 1988 Carnegie Diplodocus. Much darker and derpier than his counterpart above. Also beefier. Lite paint rubs throughout. In -lightly played-with- condition. $20USD OBO.
  • 1995 Carnegia Maiasaura w/Nest. It has the 1995 cardboard base! In -displayed- condition. $30USD OBO.
  • 1988 Carnegie Parasaurolophus. In -displayed- condition. $12USD OBO.
  • 1990 Carnegie Pachycephalosaurus. In -displayed- condition. $12USD OBO.

morrijos

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.