News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sales - Carnegie, WWD, Sega, Invicta and more

Started by storchburp, November 26, 2012, 04:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

storchburp

Open to offers...I just want my childhood collection to go to a better home. I am in Australia and accept Paypal.

First off, this is the Carnegie batch I have listed on ebay. As there are a few watchers, I'm reluctant to delist the batch right now, however I will repost them here as single items should the listing expire unsold.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110979086098?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Tyco/ Dinoriders Monoclonius, very good condition

Geoworld dinosaur claws, excellent condition, Velociraptor, Dromaeosaur, ???

Sega Tyrannosaurus 2003, unopened.

These last ones all have noticeable damage but may interest some members -

WWD Postosuchus, damaged tail

WWD Utahraptor, stains, rubs, warped legs

Invicta Megalosaurus, been very slightly chewed on head

As they are not all stored at the same address, I will regularly update this thread with more. I'm not too worried about prices and just want to clear up space in my house, but be fair and at least cover postage ok? ;)

Toasaurus

Imight be interested in the wwd utahraptor and postosuchus how much do u want for them and do u ship to canada

Flaffy

Dreadnoughtus, the best way to enquire forum members that are trading/selling items is through personal message (the blue chat box thing under your icon). Also, this thread is very old already, almost 4 years ago. It's highly unlikely you'll get a response and even if you do, the items listed may all be sold out. It's ok to try your luck, but try to use PM next time and check the date of the thread to determine if it's worth it or not.   :)
(The last time storchburp was online was in December, 2012)

storchburp

I only got Dreadnoughtus's message via PM yesterday, and only because I sometimes check my Junk folder. I've offered to send them the Postosuchus and Utahraptor at postage cost because of the amount of wear and damage on them as described in the first post.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.