You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Wanted: Sideshow Tyrannosaurus maquette by David Krentz

Started by rfdelgado, November 28, 2012, 10:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rfdelgado

I did not get one and it's sold out. Contact me please if you're selling one.

Blade-of-the-Moon

This is a HARD piece to find almost as bad as David's Rex Mundi ( which I still want David ! lol ) 

You may be forced to eBay for it..but you can also try here : http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76

rfdelgado

Blade,

I tried to log on and could not remember the password I created and gave up. I've read some nice things there about my comics, which I wanted thank people for even as I question their taste.

Thanks anyway. If you see one for sale, lemme know. I saw one on ebay for over a g, and that aint happening.

R

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: rfdelgado on November 29, 2012, 12:06:26 AM
Blade,

I tried to log on and could not remember the password I created and gave up. I've read some nice things there about my comics, which I wanted thank people for even as I question their taste.

Thanks anyway. If you see one for sale, lemme know. I saw one on ebay for over a g, and that aint happening.

R

It is getting to be a rather expensive acquisition. I'd guess Sideshow will make another Rex due t the popularity..but I would bet Jorge will be handling it instead.  If I see one for less than that I'll let you bud.

There is a faux bronze version for a bit less : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Faux-Bronze-TYRANNOSAURUS-T-Rex-Maquette-Statue-Sideshow-Dinosauria-Limited-New-/221088726075?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3379ea3c3b

Still not really cheap.

rfdelgado

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on November 29, 2012, 01:19:03 AM
Quote from: rfdelgado on November 29, 2012, 12:06:26 AM
Blade,

R

It is getting to be a rather expensive acquisition. I'd guess Sideshow will make another Rex due t the popularity..but I would bet Jorge will be handling it instead.  If I see one for less than that I'll let you bud.

There is a faux bronze version for a bit less : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Faux-Bronze-TYRANNOSAURUS-T-Rex-Maquette-Statue-Sideshow-Dinosauria-Limited-New-/221088726075?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3379ea3c3b

Still not really cheap.

Yeah, saw this but gotta have the color version.

I like Blanco's stuff, but Krentz is Krentz.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Maybe get the faux bronze and have it painted up like the color version ? There are a lot of talented artists that could pull that off for you bud.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.